The litigation process is complicated. We hope some of these resources will be helpful to you.
In these short videos, Patrick Kitchin talks about some of the most important aspects of employment litigation.
Thousands of websites are devoted to employment rights, from governmental agencies like the United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, to key nonprofit educational centers like Workplace Fairness. Here are some of our favorites.
- United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”)
- United States Department of Labor
- United States Fair Labor Standards Act
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Supreme Court Decisions 1990 to present
- National Labor Relations Board
- California Department of Industrial Relations
- California Department of Industrial Relations, Opinion Letters
- California Minimum Wage Order
- Industrial Commission Wage Orders (detailed orders governing overtime pay)
- California Industrial Welfare Commission Wage Orders
- San Francisco Minimum Wage Ordinance
- California Courts
- All California Statutes
- California Supreme Court and Court of Appeals Decisions 1996 to present
- California Labor and Workplace Development Agency
NON-PROFIT AND EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES
- Cornell Employment Discrimination
- Cornell University Law School Legal Information Institute
- Jury Verdicts in Wrongful Termination Cases
- California Rural Legal Assistance
FOR EMPLOYERS AND EMPLOYEES
- Employment Law Information Network
- Employment Separation Agreements
- Avoiding employee disputes and compliance pitfalls
- Assistance for employees and employers, your questions answered
- Employee Rights in the Workplace-Nolo
- Can My Boss Do That?
- Hostile Work Environment